Dear St Pat’s Parishioners and Supporters,
Greetings and Peace. I am pleased to now forward to you details of the Parish Hall Renovation and Appeal, with works hopefully to be underway by years end. Full details of the works and ways of giving to the Appeal are in the documents HERE, which I invite you to review.
This Appeal now seeks to raise $150,000 as a contribution to the costs of the works. I am ever mindful that this is a difficult time financially for many families and this appeal is being conducted in a way that acknowledges those challenges and each family will ultimately arrive at a response that reflects your own circumstances.
The works seek to modernise the Parish Hall facilities and will enable fit for purpose meeting spaces for parish, school and community groups, for activities such as:
- weekly bingo, pre-school playgroup and Sacramental courses;
- talks and social functions, with the renovated hall being available to groups for family functions and children’s parties;
- opening up and all day access to the kitchen facilities and Green Space, thus creating a space for people to gather and casually meet;
- improved access to hall and a dedicated disabled toilet;
- upgrading kitchen and hall IT/AV facilities to meet modern needs.
Please direct any enquiries to Fr Tom on 9743 1017 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org i