New Mass Times
Saturday Vigil 6pm.
Sunday 9am; 10.30am; 6pm.
New Sunday Mass Booking System
- A new automated online booking system is now available for Mass bookings starting Sunday 2 August 2020.
- Numbers remain limited to 50 people per Mass. Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- No need to bring your ticket to Mass as your details will be pre-registered.
- Bookings can also be made by telephone with the Parish Secretary on Tuesday and Friday’s in office hours, for those unable to book online.
- Telephone bookings must be made by Friday 2pm.
- A General Dispensation from attending Sunday Masses remains in place.
Weekday Public Masses & Communion Services Remain Unchanged
- Communion Services: Monday 8am and Saturday 9am.
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Please register on the sheet upon entry, no need to pre-register.
Even with relaxed restrictions in NSW coming into effect from 1 July, due to the limited floor space of our Church, we will remain at a maximum of 50 people. This will remain in place until the distancing restrictions are lifted.
It is important to note that:
- Access to the Church is through the SIDE DOOR only.
The front doors of the Church will remain closed.
- Only 50 people are permitted in the Church at any one time.
- The 4 square metre rule applies to all activities that we engage in at all times.
- Regular hand-washing using hand sanitisers is required.
Watching Mass Online
33 Gale Street
Mortlake NSW 2137
[ See on Google Map ]
PO Box 145 Concord NSW 2137
Administrator: Rev Thomas Stevens Adm