St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Father Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.
- Biggest Morning Tea
- Social Thought Discussion Series
- Easter 2022 Newsletter
- St Patrick’s Day Photos
- St Patrick’s Drone Footage above the School and Church
- Pastoral Councils Report
- Volunteering – Social Ministry
- Looking ahead to 2022 – Save the Dates
- 2022 St Pat’s Alpha Programme
- Parish Welcome Pack – Registration Form
- Liturgy Committee – can you help?
- Parish Registration and Planned Giving Form
- Saturday Vigil 6pm.
- Sunday 9am; 10:30am; 6pm.
- Link to Masses Online: https://www.sydneycatholic.org/live-masses/
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Communion Services: Monday and Saturday at 8am.
- Reconciliation: Saturday 5.30pm