St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Father Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.
- Join us for our next chat about Social Justice
- Parish Hall Renovation and Appeal
- Winter 2022 Newsletter
- Social Thought Discussion Series
- St Patrick’s Drone Footage above the School and Church
- Parish Welcome Pack – Registration Form
- PLEASE NOTE: There will be no 10.30am Sunday Masses or Weekday Masses
from 27 July until 3 September. During the above period Fr Tom will be on annual leave.
During this time there will be no 10.30am Sunday Masses and no Weekday Masses.
- Saturday Vigil 6pm.
- Sunday 9am; 10:30am; 6pm.
- Link to Masses Online: https://www.sydneycatholic.org/live-masses/
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Communion Services: Monday and Saturday at 8am.
- Reconciliation: Saturday 5.30pm