- Christmas Lunch in July
- Thank you for the Biggest Morning Tea
- First Holy Communion Special Eucharistic Celebration
- Volunteers to Read at Mass
- Saturday Vigil 6pm.
- Sunday 9am; 10.30am; 6pm.
- Numbers limited to 150 people per Mass.
- Online Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Face masks are not mandatory to wear at Mass but strongly recommended.
- Bookings can also be made by telephone with the Parish Secretary on Tuesday and Friday’s in office hours for those unable to book online. Telephone bookings must be made by Friday 2pm.
- A General Dispensation from attending Sunday Masses remains in place.
Weekday Public Masses & Communion Services
- Communion Services: Monday 8am and Saturday 9am.
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Please register on the sheet upon entry, no need to pre-register.
St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Father Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.