- Click HERE www.trybooking.com/641739
- PLEASE NOTE: FACE MASKS ARE NOW MANDATORY TO WEAR AT MASS.
- Fr Tom will be on leave during the month of May.
- There will be NO 10.30am Sunday Masses during the month of May.
- Biggest Morning Tea 28-May-2021
- First Holy Communion 2021
- Parents Discussion Evening – POSTPONED
- Volunteers to Read at Mass
- Saturday Vigil 6pm.
- Sunday 9am; 10.30am; 6pm.
- Numbers limited to 150 people per Mass.
- Face Masks are now mandatory to wear at Mass (as advised on 6-May-2021).
- Online Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can also be made by telephone with the Parish Secretary on Tuesday and Friday’s in office hours for those unable to book online. Telephone bookings must be made by Friday 2pm.
- A General Dispensation from attending Sunday Masses remains in place.
Weekday Public Masses & Communion Services
- Communion Services: Monday 8am and Saturday 9am.
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Please register on the sheet upon entry, no need to pre-register.
St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Father Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.