St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Father Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.
- St. Pats Altar Server – Application and Consent Form
- Looking ahead to 2022 – Save the Dates
- 2022 St Pat’s Alpha Programme
- Music Workshop
- Parish Welcome Pack – Registration Form
- Liturgy Committee – can you help?
- Parish Registration and Planned Giving Form
- Saturday Vigil 6pm.
- Sunday 9am; 6pm. (Please Note: NO 10.30am Mass in January).
- Numbers limited to 150 people per Mass.
- Face masks are mandatory to wear at Mass.
- Link to Masses Online: https://www.sydneycatholic.org/live-masses/
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Communion Services: Monday and Saturday at 8am.
- Reconciliation: Saturday 5.30pm