Dear St Pat’s Parishioners,
- Our parish Church building of St Pat’s will be completely closed during the entire lock down period. The Church will NOT BE OPEN for personal prayer or Masses;
- There will be NO WEEKDAY and NO WEEKEND MASSES during the lockdown period. This will commence immediately, with this evening’s 6pm Saturday Vigil Mass cancelled;
- All Parishioners of St Patrick’s are given a General Dispensation from attending Sunday Mass during this lockdown period. I would encourage you to continue to see Sunday’s as a special period and take time out as a family or as individuals to either view Masses online or seek some spiritual nourishment through various resources available through the Sydney Archdiocese website (links are provided below);
- I am awaiting advice on Funeral and Wedding regulations and how these will be managed. I will keep you updated on this. Please call me direct on 9743 1017 if you have specific Funeral or Wedding enquiries;
- Through the exemptions granted under the regulations, during this lockdown period, I as your priest, remain available for home visits for pastoral reasons. Please contact me should you require a home visit during this lockdown period.
Please let me know if you require anything at all. I will remain here in the parish and am available for assistance and support. Do reach out to me if you need anything. Let us continue to pray for each other during this time and give thanks for our front line workers, for their God given skill, professionalism and diligence.
Peace and Joy,
St. Patrick’s Parish, Mortlake
Phone: 9743 1017
- Bulletin: 19 September 2021
- Winter 2021 Newsletter
- Link to Masses Online: https://www.sydneycatholic.org/live-masses/
- Afghan Refugee Appeal
- Family Activity and Conversation around Fathers Day
- Faith & Fun & Covid
- Free Men’s Only Mental Health Awareness Course
- Gospel Reflection Evenings on Zoom
- Saturday Vigil 6pm.
- Sunday 9am; 10.30am; 6pm.
- Numbers limited to 76 people per Mass.
- Face masks are mandatory to wear at Mass.
- Online Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can also be made by telephone with the Parish Secretary on Tuesday and Friday’s in office hours for those unable to book online. Telephone bookings must be made by Friday 2pm.
- A General Dispensation from attending Sunday Masses remains in place.
Weekday Public Masses & Communion Services
- Communion Services: Monday 8am and Saturday 9am.
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Please register on the sheet upon entry, no need to pre-register.
St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Father Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.