Anticipated Date: Tuesday 26 October 2021
Dear St Pat’s Parishioners,
At 80% fully vaccinated we will open our church and ceremonies to “mixed” congregations, including fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated and, as yet, unvaccinated.
CHURCH RE-OPENING – WEEKEND MASSES WILL RESUME 23 & 24 OCTOBER. The 4 sqm rule will apply and masks must be worn indoors.
We will not be required to check a person’s vaccination status. We will do all that is reasonably possible to keep everyone safe who comes to church: there will continue to be social distancing, hand sanitising, no singing, etc.
Weekday and Weekend Masses will return at the usual times and bookings can be made via the trybooking link: https://www.trybooking.com/641739
Peace and Joy. Fr Tom
St. Patrick’s Parish, Mortlake
Phone: 9743 1017
- Bulletin: 24 October 2021
- Spring 2021 Newsletter
- Link to Masses Online: https://www.sydneycatholic.org/live-masses/
- Church Re-Opening Schedule
- Parish Development and Planned Maintenance
- Parish Registration and Planned Giving Form
- Afghan Refugee Appeal
- Family Activity and Conversation around Fathers Day
- Faith & Fun & Covid
- Free Men’s Only Mental Health Awareness Course
- Gospel Reflection Evenings on Zoom
- Saturday Vigil 6pm.
- Sunday 9am; 10.30am; 6pm.
- Numbers limited to 76 people per Mass.
- Face masks are mandatory to wear at Mass.
- Online Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can also be made by telephone with the Parish Secretary on Tuesday and Friday’s in office hours for those unable to book online. Telephone bookings must be made by Friday 2pm.
- A General Dispensation from attending Sunday Masses remains in place.
Weekday Public Masses & Communion Services
- Communion Services: Monday 8am and Saturday 9am.
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Please register on the sheet upon entry, no need to pre-register.
St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Father Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.