St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Father Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.
- Bulletin: 5 December 2021
- Christmas 2021 Newsletter
- Link to Masses Online: https://www.sydneycatholic.org/live-masses/
- Parish Welcome Pack
- St Patricks Christmas Concert
- Digital Advent Calendar
- Liturgy Committee – can you help?
- Donations and buy a brick programs update
- Christmas Lunch – please come along
- Parish Registration and Planned Giving Form
- Saturday Vigil 6pm.
- Sunday 9am; 10.30am; 6pm.
- Numbers limited to 150 people per Mass.
- Face masks are mandatory to wear at Mass.
- Online Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can also be made by telephone with the Parish Secretary on Tuesday and Friday’s in office hours for those unable to book online. Telephone bookings must be made by Friday 2pm.
Weekday Public Masses & Communion Services
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Communion Services: Monday and Saturday at 8am.