Face masks are now mandatory for all parishioners during Mass
- Click HERE to Book for Sunday Mass
- Parents Discussion on Strengthening Connection
- Parish Hospitality Lunches
- Volunteers to Read at Mass
- Saturday Vigil 6pm.
- Sunday 9am; 10.30am; 6pm.
- Numbers limited to 50 people per Mass.
- Online Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- All Parishioners are required to wear face masks during Mass.
- Bookings can also be made by telephone with the Parish Secretary on Tuesday and Friday’s in office hours for those unable to book online. Telephone bookings must be made by Friday 2pm.
- A General Dispensation from attending Sunday Masses remains in place.
Weekday Public Masses & Communion Services
- Communion Services: Monday 8am and Saturday 9am.
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Please register on the sheet upon entry, no need to pre-register.
St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Father Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.