WELCOME TO ST PATRICK’S CATHOLIC PARISH MORTLAKE
Winter Newsletter 2020
Saturday Vigil 6pm.
Sunday 9am; 10.30am; 6pm.
New Sunday Mass Booking System
- A new online automated booking system is now available for Sunday Mass bookings.
- Numbers remain limited to 50 people per Mass. Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- No need to bring your ticket to Mass as your details will be pre-registered.
- Bookings can also be made by telephone with the Parish Secretary on Tuesday and Friday’s in office hours, for those unable to book online. Telephone bookings must be made by Friday 2pm.
- A General Dispensation from attending Sunday Masses remains in place.
Weekday Public Masses & Communion Services
- Communion Services: Monday 8am and Saturday 9am.
- Weekday Masses: Tuesday to Friday at 8am.
- Please register on the sheet upon entry, no need to pre-register.
It is important to note:
- All Parishioners are encouraged to wear face masks during Mass.
- Only 50 people are permitted in the Church at any one time.
- The 4 square metre rule applies to all activities that we engage in at all times.
- Regular hand-washing using hand sanitisers is required.
- Access to the Church is via the side door only.
St Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Mortlake is a parish located in the Inner West of Sydney which includes the suburbs of Mortlake, Breakfast Point, Cabarita and the North-Western area of Concord. The parish has grown significantly in recent years with the developments of Breakfast Point and Cape Cabarita providing an increasing number of parishioners. We are blessed to have Rev. Thomas Stevens providing leadership and support to the parish and we have many active groups and ministries in the parish, details of which are on this website.
SCAM ALERT: Unfortunately, there has been an email scam targeting our parish of St. Pat’s. It appears to be a request to give to the parish and/or to Fr Tom for his pastoral activities. Please ignore any requests you receive and only use the donate facility on the SUPPORT US button at the top of this home page.